Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Taking Stock





As we enter a new year, I find myself taking stock of the previous one.  It’s time to look at what I’ve accomplished, what I didn’t get done and look ahead to what I want to do in the New Year.  I think it’s important to list the accomplishments you’ve had, looking at what you’ve done. We get so busy during the year that it’s hard for us to really celebrate what we’ve done in the moment. 

Taking time to look at all the hard work you’ve put into your job or you home life helps you to understand where the year has gone and what you have to show for it.  It’s also a time to look at what I didn’t accomplish last year and what I either want to let go or put back on my list for this year. Sometimes we have a lot we want to accomplish either written down or in our heads. 

So what did you do last year? Do you have things you are really proud of- things you wish you’d gotten around to doing and things that really didn’t matter as much as you thought they did?



Suzanne Cormier
Executive Director
BizWorks (Small Business Incubator)
Follow Suzanne Cormier on Facebook and
Twitter @BizWorksCenter


No comments:

Post a Comment