Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Spring Cleaning


So, it’s FINALLY HERE! Spring that is.  After our long winter I was wondering if it was ever going to happen. Now it’s the dreaded green stuff- the pollen that coats everything from your car to your deck! I just took my car through the car wash but I know when I go out this afternoon it will be green again. 

Spring is the time to clean and get rid of things.  My husband and I have been in this mode for a while. Geez, the things we collect!  I am amazed at what we have collected over the years. 

Do you spring clean? Do you clean your office?  How about people? Yes people.  Is it time to take a look at your staff and even your customers?  Now is great time to evaluate all these things.  Do you have staff that need to be reviewed?  How about those customers that drive you crazy, cost you extra money and time and just aren’t worth keeping as a customer? 


The beauty of owning your own business is that you don’t have to keep those people who drag you down.  Do some spring cleaning and lighten your load!


Suzanne Cormier
Executive Director
BizWorks (Small Business Incubator)
Follow Suzanne Cormier on Facebook and
Twitter @BizWorksCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment