Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Warren Buffet, My On-Going Love Affair



If you have read very many of my blogs you know I love me some Warren Buffett!  Here is a recent quote from Fortune Magazine on his diet.  ”Asked to explain the high-sugar, high-salt diet that has somehow enabled him to remain seemingly healthy, Buffett replies: ‘I checked the actuarial tables, and the lowest death rate is among six-year-olds. So I decided to eat like a six-year-old.’ The octogenarian adds, ‘It’s the safest course I can take.”

Mr. Buffett states that he drinks five Cokes a day (yes he owns $16 billion in Coke stocks) and eats UTZ brand potato stix (yes he spoke with that company about buying it) or chocolate chip ice cream for breakfast. Ya gotta love it! Every day a new study comes out telling us that this is healthy and this is not but then six months later another study comes out and reverses those statements.

The thing I love about Mr. Buffett is he is who he is! How many billionaires would admit to eating potato stix?    He has stayed the course in so many things and I guess his diet is one more thing- if it’s working- and it obviously has to this point- why change?


And what girl doesn’t love a man who would eat chocolate ices cream for breakfast!

Suzanne Cormier
Executive Director
BizWorks (Small Business Incubator)
Follow Suzanne Cormier on Facebook and


Twitter @BizWorksCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment