Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Use Your Common Sense Day!!!





Today is November 4th Use Your Common Sense Day. Now at first you may think- “Well I always use common sense.” I would venture to say that most of us do not use our common sense ALL the time.  If we did there would be a lot less accidents and visits to the ER each year.   

Things like “I’ll just send this quick text” while driving 70 on the interstate.  Are you using your common sense there? I don’t think so.  Or “I’ll just drive to work even though there is a half a foot of snow and another foot predicted by the end of the day.”  Common sense? I don’t think so there either.

Most of us use common sense sometimes, but I think we don’t take the time to listen to our guts.  Women can be especially guilty of not listening to their gut.  You know what it is and what it feels like but a lot of time you just ignore the feeling.


So today, take time to listen to your gut and follow your common sense- use it, it might just save you that next trip to the ER!

Image Source


Suzanne Cormier
Executive Director
BizWorks (Small Business Incubator)
Follow Suzanne Cormier on Facebook and

Twitter @BizWorksCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment